Friday, July 15, 2011

Thank You Tennesee & Thak You Fukushima!

"ALL CHILDREN HAS HOPE FOR THE FUTURE!" 

I learned this important thing from all deaf/hard of hearing children in Fukushima.

I'm glad to met these awesome children and deaf school teachers in Fukushima.

And, I'm glad to got this wonderful opportunities from my hard of hearing friends in TN. 

Guys, I really would like to see you again because I love Deaf schools in Fukushima! 

This is the reason why I did not say "Good bye" to the schoolmaster and vice principal before I left from deaf school. 

Everyone, please do not misunderstand about Fukushima.

I attache some pictures on today's article. 

I hope these photos make you smile and happy. 

Again, I love Fukushima and deaf schools in Fukushima!! 

At Deaf School in Aizu Wakamatsu

At Deaf School in Fukusima City

Presents from Deaf Children in Aizu Wakamatsu 

Present from Deaf Children in Aizu Wakamatsu

Present from Deaf Children in Fukushima City




PS: I'm going to Miyagi and Iwate sometimes this summer for providing donations from TN. 


I cannot wait to meet deaf/hard of hearing children in Miyagi and Iwate. :) 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment